October 26, 2009

REALLY?

we're still playing games and we're in our twenties? i can't fucks witchu. what in God's great name makes you think i wanna waste my time kidding around with you? when it comes to the opposite sex, i've learned a couple things. men love to string a bitch along, they wanna see how far you'll go, how open you'll get off their repetitive G. you guys claim you're not the same, and my response is the same every single fuckin time: show me!

you want me to give you my full attention, earn it. and if you plan on neglecting me/ignoring me, i'll just dead you. i hate it when a guy doesn't hit me up for X amount of time and then wants to pop up out of nowhere asking why i don't hit him up. your fingers sure as hell aren't broken my man! honestly, i could do without all the bullshit. i'd just rather not talk to any man if that's what i'm gonna keep getting. NO, i'm not gonna resort to being a lesbian, i'm not a quitter! but honestly, if i wanna play a game, there's an xbox in my living room. the fuck outta here!

i'm gonna broadcast this because lately i've been getting super aggravated and i don't need that shit. if you don't know what you want, if you're gonna hit me with that 'im not ready for a relationship' crap, if you're a judgemental closeminded fuck, if you're a psycho, if you're overly jealous, if you have no goals, if you're not doing shit with your life, if you're basically a bitch with a dick & a goatee, if you're under 20, stay the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck away from me please!

0 comments: