October 6, 2009

weed; why i smoke<3


i smoke because it takes me away from all the bad shit that's happening in actual reality.
i smoke because i'm infatuated with the feeling i get off the tokes.
i smoke because i love the smell, taste, texture, color of weed.
i smoke because no matter what could be going on in my life, weed helps me calm down.
i smoke to ease my mind, and feed my mental.

smoking weed definitely makes me think outside the box all the time. i know you know maaad smart potheads with the craziest theories that actually wind up making sense! people may not like the fact that females smoke, or just may not agree with smoking weed in general, but i always keep it funky when it comes to the buddha. maryjane is my girlfriend, i ain't never lettin' her go. she's my therapist, my bitch til the end.

weed makes everything better.

ever had high sex? ... no? ... thank me later<3

0 comments: